Half a million Mac’s infected with malware, how to check for it and get rid of it, Anaylsts look toward $1000 share price and Foxconn workers will get a pay rise in July
Topics talked about today:
- Half a million Mac computers ‘infected with malware’
- How to check for—and get rid of—a Mac Flashback infection
- Analysts Look Toward $1000 Share Price, $1 Trillion Market Cap for Apple
- Rumors of June Launch for Updated iMacs Begin to Build
- Foxconn Workers Will Get Pay Rise In July
Link to the article on detecting and removing the Mac trojan.