Joined by Erik Lanigan, we discuss ISP’s and their magical word ‘upto’, we also summarise the ISP Survey which we carried out over the past week. As well as that we talk about the on going battle consumers have to recieve decent broadband speeds at a reasonable price.
Topics talked about today:
- Are ISP’s giving us the speeds we’re paying for?
- Do your speeds depend on your location
- Why are most people happy with their speeds, when they’re not getting what they’re promised.
- A Summary of the ISP Survey we carried out
- What lye’s ahead in the future for internet speeds, and ISP’s?