Steve Wozniak says Microsoft may be more innovative than Apple, can a string of characters protect us anymore, will the Blackberry 10 revive RIM and Apple and HTC settle their patent disputes.
Topics talked about today:
- Steve Wozniak: Microsoft might be more innovative than Apple
- Kill the Password: Why a String of Characters Can’t Protect Us Anymore
- Nasa to encrypt data after its latest laptop loss
- Blackberry 10 to be launched in January, RIM announces
- Apple and HTC settle patent disputes
- Microsoft Taking Things Slow With Surface, Says Ballmer