Dell are looking into the wearable computing market, Yahoo keep buying startups that don’t make their own apps, HTC see profits fall 83%, Samsung’s profit forecast weaker than expected and 3D TV loosing it’s appeal.
Topics talked about today:
- Authorities ‘use analytics tool that recognises sarcasm’
- Dell plans for wearable computers: ‘We’re exploring ideas in that space’
- Yahoo Keeps Buying Startups That Don’t Make Their Own Apps
- HTC profit down 83 percent from last year despite flagship launch
- Samsung issues weaker than expected profit forecast
- BBC 3D programming ‘on hold’ indefinitely
What Caught Our Eye This Week?