Half a million Mac’s infected with malware, Facebook and Dropbox apps have serious security flaws that puts your personal data at risk and the next generation of E-ink Kindle’s are to sport new front-lit screen.
Topics talked about today:
- Half a million Mac computers ‘infected with malware’
- Got a Hot App? Microsoft Will Pay Top Dollar for a Windows Phone Version
- Facebook, Dropbox Apps Have Serious Security Flaw That Puts Your Personal Data At Risk
- First Google tablet now expected in July due to price cutting effort
- Next Generation Of E-Ink Kindle To Sport New Front-Lit Screen
- HTC profits collapse 70% in face of competition from Apple, Samsung