Facebook becomes public with shares seeing a modest debut, Twitter backs browser privacy project, 330Mbps fiber to the home coming to the UK this summer and Comcast suspends 250GB data cap.
Topics talked about today:
- Facebook shares see modest debut
- Apple Said to Plan Thinner Mac Laptops With Intel Chips
- Twitter backs browser privacy project
- Microsoft reveals Windows 8 desktop UI changes, drops Aero Glass
- 330Mbps fiber-to-the-home coming to UK this summer
- Comcast suspends 250GB data cap—for now