Apple and Samsung walk away from neogotiating, Windows 8 high speed booting, Facebook’s IPO is the worst IPO flop of the decade according to Bloomberg and Virgin Media in subsidy row with BT.
Topics talked about today:
- Apple, Samsung walk away from the negotiating table
- Puny humans too slow for Windows 8′s high-speed booting
- Facebook worst IPO flop of the decade, Bloomberg says
- Yahoo’s Axis offers visual results to search requests
- Google funds computer teachers and Raspberry Pis in England
- Virgin Media and BT in broadband subsidy row