A roundup of E3 2012, LinkedIn and Last.fm passwords leaked by hackers, Judge kicks Apple and Motorola patent case out of court and IPv6 allows for trillions of new net addresses.
Topics talked about today:
- A roundup of E3 2012
- LinkedIn and Last.fm passwords leaked by hackers
- Judge kicks Apple Motorola patent case out of court
- Pirate Bay blocked by O2 and Be Broadband
- Apple to update most of its Mac lineup and multiple accessories at WWDC
- IPv6: Trillions of new net addresses now possible