Microsoft cuts branding of Live, HP have to ultimately offer a Smartphone, Samsung, HTC to block US, EU sales of iPhone 5 using LTE patents and Apple’s iPhone arrogance could cost in the long term.
Topics talked about today:
- Apple announced iPhone 5, iPod Touch and a Multitouch iPod Nano
- People Are Legitimately Furious At Apple Over The iPhone 5’s New Connector
- Microsoft Cuts Live Branding
- HP CEO: ‘We Have to Ultimately Offer a Smartphone’
- Apple Co-founder Steve Wozniak Hates The Samsung Patent Verdict