Apple are investing over $100M to bring back some Mac production to the US in 2013, is a Google Fibre nationwide build out economically viable, the future of 3D printing and Windows 8 may not be as much as a hit as Microsoft first hoped.
Topics talked about today:
- Apple investing ‘over $100M’ to bring back some Mac production to the US in 2013
- Google Fiber nationwide build out estimate: $140 billion
- Staples to launch 3D printing service in early 2013
- LTE subscribers expected to double by 2014
- The Windows 8 Sales Data Is In, And It’s Bad News For Microsoft
- Microsoft Slashes Orders for Surface RT Tablets in 2012
- Samsung Top US Mobile Device Maker, Apple Grabs Second Place
Remember to check out our Christmas Gift Guide episode for Gift ideas this Christmas.