Nokia finally reports profit after six quarters of losses and announce their last Symbian phone, Court approves Kodak financing which could mean them exiting bankruptcy by mid-2013, Kim Dotcom starts new file-sharing site and is there room for more smartphone OS’s?
Topics talked about today:
- Nokia finally reports profit after six quarters of losses
- Nokia 808 PureView: officially the last Symbian phone
- Court approves Kodak financing, could exit bankruptcy by mid-2013
- Atari US operations file for bankruptcy protection
- Kim Dotcom starts new file-sharing site
- Do we need more smartphone OS’s?
What Caught Our Eye This Week?