The tech used inside the Superbowl, Dell goes private in a $24.4 billion deal, with a $2 billion loan from Microsoft, are Apple falling behind with iOS 6 and the iPhone and will Windows Blue put Microsoft products on a yearly upgrade cycle?
Topics talked about today:
- The technology used in the Superbowl
- Is Mailbox’s user access queue is a work of frustrating genius, or a marketing scheme?
- Dell goes private in $24.4 billion deal, including $2 billion loan from Microsoft
- Apple falling behind in smartphones, Samsung a ‘great competitor,’ says Steve Wozniak
- Surface Pro versus MacBook Air: Who’s being dishonest with storage space?
- Windows Blue will reportedly put most Microsoft products on a yearly upgrade cycle
What Caught Our Eye This Week?
Postman – REST Client (Chrome)