Notebooks loosing market as tablets gain, but not everyone sees it that way. Is television “already over” as Eric Schmidt says, iOS 7 might just be the revamp we’ve been waiting for and the possible implications of using Google Glass while driving.
Topics talked about today:
- Netbook shipments to fall 72% from 14.13m in 2012 to 3.97m in 2013
- Tablet sales soar as Blackberry boss predicts market’s death
- Eric Schmidt: television is ‘already over
- Jony Ive paints a fresh, yet familiar, look for iOS 7
- The possible implications of using Google Glass while driving
Aaron’s Spoof PC World Advert