Former Apple ad consultant Ken Segall says Apple considered killing pro products, LG puts buttons on the back of their new phone and the Ubuntu Edge looks unlikely to reach it’s crowdfunding goal.
Topics talked about today:
- Former Apple ad consultant says Apple considered killing off pro products
- LG puts buttons on back of their new phone
- Nearly 80% of Smartphones shipped in Q2 13 ran Android
- Is Windows Phone catching up with Blackberry?
- Ubuntu Smartphone looks unlikey to reach it’s crowdfunding goal
What Caught our eye this Week?