Blackberry puts out the for sale sign, LG’s G2 phone media event goes pop and co-founder of Wikipedia, Jimmy Wales refuses to comply with China’s censorship.
Topics talked about today:
- BlackBerry shares suspended as smartphone maker is put up for sale
- Apple’s iPhone 5S to debut on September 10th
- Wikipedia Co-Founder Refuses to Comply With China’s Censorship
- UK ISPs might not have to block websites under Digital Economy Act rules for much longer
- David Cameron say’s Boycott ‘bully’ websites
What Caught our eye this Week?