GTA V hits $1 billion three days, fears over the security of Apple’s Touch ID, Steve Ballmer admits their phone failings, RSA warn users not to use their default encryption due to NSA fears and Microsoft’s concept videos from 2000.
Topics talked about today:
- GTA V Hits $1 billion in 3 days, sets a new record
- Apple Touch ID Security Fears
- Steve Ballmer admits Phone Failings
- RSA in NSA Algorithm Link Warning
- iOS 7 Lock Screen Vulnerability
- Tim Cook says Nokia died because it “failed to innovate”
- Microsoft’s Concept Videos from 2000 were spot on!