Nokia’s Ex-CEO says he knows why Nokia failed with the smartphone, Samsung is forced to end patent wars, Argos the UK highstreet retailer to battle Tesco and sell their own tablet and BlackBerry says they aren’t failing yet.
Topics talked about today:
- Nokia’s Ex-CEO on why Nokia failed with the smartphone
- Samsung is forced to end patent wars
- Path cuts 20 percent of staff
- Argos to battle Tesco and sell own-brand budget tablet
- BlackBerry say they aren’t failing yet in an open letter
Photo of the Argos “MyTablet” Referred to in today’s show: