Nokia to release an Android phone in emerging markets, is Facebook’s core revenue stream flawed? Unlocking your phone is still considered a crime one year after it was announced and a UK coding initiative gets off to a rocky start.
Topics talked about today:
- Nokia to release android phone in emerging markets
- Is Facebook’s core revenue stream flawed?
- Nintendo keep quiet about the Wii Mini
- Unlocking your phone is still a criminal offence one year later
- UK Coding Initiative gets off to a rocky start with a non-experienced director