Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Microsoft is a “2.5 trick pony” according to Steve Ballmer, Apple’s iOS in the car is announced and in less than a decade, phone memory cards have gone from 128MB to 128GB.
Topics talked about today:
- Windows Phone passes Blackberry in the U.S.
- Intel purchases Basis Science for between $100 and $150 million.
- Steve Ballmer calls Microsoft a “2.5-trick pony”
- Apple’s “iOS in the car” – CarPlay
- In less than a decade, phone memory cards have gone from 128MB to 128GB.