“Heartbleed” opens two-thirds of the Web to eavesdropping, a cheap 3D printer raises $1 million on the first day of crowdfunding and Internet Ad revenues surpass Broadcast TV’s for the first time.
Topics talked about today:
- Critical crypto bug in OpenSSL opens two-thirds of the Web to eavesdropping
- Cheap 3D printer raises $1 million on Kickstarter in just one day
- The #1 paid app in the Google Playstore “Virus Shield” is a complete scam
- Internet Ad Revenues surpasses Broadcast TV for the first time
- Amazon announces Amazon FireTV set-top box