Podcast: Play in new window | Download
The UK High Court upturns it’s decision on ripping CD’s for personal use, Apple’s impressive quarter results show more growth within the company and Britain’s autonomous vehicles receive similar road traffic laws as their normal counterparts.
Topics talked about today:
- President Obama: “The Internet Is Not A Luxury, It Is A Necessity”
- UK says it’s once again illegal to rip CDs for personal use
- Apple’s Impressive 3rd Fiscal Quarter Results
- UK driverless car testing rules are announced
- Netflix adds a record 3.3 million new subscribers, continuing a blowout year