Podcast: Play in new window | Download
What are the possible dangers of Artificial Intelligence if it becomes too prevalent and we become over reliant on it, and why are so many well respected professionals in the industry raising concerns over it, and what lies ahead for online security?
Topics talked about today:
- Killer robots: Tech experts warn against AI arms race
- Are common online scams becoming less prevalent due to raised awareness?
- The price for your stolen identity on the internet’s black market
- Musk, Wozniak and Hawking urge ban on warfare AI and autonomous weapons
- The past and future development of online security to combat scams and cyberattacks