Apple and antitrust complaints and podcasting with an unfortunate difference.
- Microsoft hits $1 trillion market valuation [Link]
- Which? reveals worst mobile network [Link]
- Sprint and AT&T settle lawsuit over “blatantly misleading” 5G E logo [Link]
- Samsung’s Galaxy Fold Smartphone Release Delayed [Link]
Topics talked about today:
- Apple continues crack down on third-party screen time apps, faces new antitrust complaint in Europe [Link]
- Podcast wars: $100 million startup Luminary launches Tuesday without Reply All or The Daily [Link]