Topics talked about today:
- Microsoft’s Paul Allen sees lawsuit thrown out
- New iMac and MacBook Pros coming in 2011?
- Apple Mac App Store: open for business starting January 6th
- Illegal music downloads are ‘on the rise’
- Mobile firm Three backs all-you-can-eat data tariff
- Man admits role in iTunes and Amazon fraud
- Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook named Time’s person of 2010
- Nokia Apple patent row escalates
- Twitter raises $200m in new finance
- EU could turn to ‘crowd sourcing’ in cyber crime fight
- Google, Chrome OS and the Big Picture
- Multiple Gmail Accounts Just Got a Lot Easier to Manage
- Yahoo cutting its workforce by 4%
- Cuba launches online encyclopaedia similar to Wikipedia
Make sure to check out our Christmas Special show which premiered on Wednesday, December 1st.