What will we see at WWDC 2020 and the Internet Wayback Machine could cease to exist after four global book publishers take legal action against them.
- Apple’s Stock Price Hits a New All-Time High [Link]
- Zoom CEO says it won’t encrypt free calls because it wants to share them with law enforcement [Link]
- 135-year-long streak is over: US renewable sources topped coal in 2019 [Link]
- Australia ‘records fastest internet speed ever’ [Link]
Topics talked about today:
- Lawsuit over online book lending could bankrupt Internet Archive [Link]
- iOS 14 features: What we know ahead of WWDC 2020 [Link]