Apple indirectly make it harder for Facebook to track people through an iOS update, mobile operators need to be more transparent about costs and the importance of fact checking online information.
- Mozilla signs fresh Google search deal worth mega-millions as 25% staff cut hits Servo, MDN, security teams [Link]
- Anti-vaccine group sues Facebook, claims fact-checking is “censorship” [Link]
- Santander online banking hit ahead of Bank Holiday [Link]
- Apple removes Fortnite developer from App Store [Link]
Topics talked about today:
- Apple’s new iPhone operating system is making it harder for Facebook to track people, and Facebook says it will decimate part of its business [Link]
- Mobile users still ‘ripped off’ by operators says Which? [Link]