Apple announce their October 2020 “Hi, Speed” event and is consumerism changing for the better?
- Corona-fied: Employers are now spying on remote workers in their homes [Link]
- Microsoft to reportedly allow its 150,000 employees to work from home permanently, the latest tech giant to do so [Link]
- Huawei ousted from heart of EU as Nokia wins Belgian 5G contracts [Link]
- Apple delays new anti-tracking privacy measures [Link]
Topics talked about today:
- Nine in 10 adults think buying latest smartphone is ‘waste of money’ [Link]
- What to Expect at October’s Apple Event: New iPhone 12 Lineup, Smaller HomePod Mini, Wireless Chargers and More [Link]