The show turns 11, Apple reports a record-setting Q1 2021 and the UK’s internet usage doubles in 2020.
- WhatsApp loses millions of users after terms update [Link]
- Tim Cook calls out Facebook’s business model, says it leads to ‘violence,’ ‘polarization’ [Link]
- Google Deletes Thousands of Negative Robinhood Reviews to Save It From 1 Star Rating [Link]
- Subscribers of Apple TV Plus will continue to get credit refunds until June [Link]
Topics talked about today:
- Apple Reports Record-Setting 1Q 2021 Results: $28.8B Profit on $111.4B Revenue[Link]
- UK internet use doubles in 2020 due to pandemic [Link]