Apple’s new Music venture and the FTC backs the right to repair.
- Bitcoin falls further as China cracks down on crypto-currencies [Link]
- Colonial Pipeline boss confirms $4.4m ransom payment [Link]
- Farewell (again) to Microsoft’s Internet Explorer [Link]
- Facebook and Instagram threaten to charge for access on iOS 14.5 [Link]
Topics talked about today:
- Should customers be able to repair their devices? The FTC says yes. [Link]
- Apple Music Announces Spatial Audio With Dolby Atmos Launching in June [Link]