Facebook raises $1.5bn from investors, Apple’s App Store hits 10 billion downloads, Google are combating search spam and Jobs’ is taking a break from Apple, and a lot more!
Topics talked about today:
- Apple’s iOS App Store hits 10 billion downloads
- Apple Sells 7 Million iPads in Record-Breaking Quarter
- Facebook raises $1.5bn from investors
- Google’s Plan to Combat Search Spam
- Apple Releases Second Beta of iOS 4.3 to Developers
- Verizon’s ‘It Begins’ ad plays up the iPhone wait for all it’s worth
- Larry Page to Replace Eric Schmidt as CEO
- Amazon buys remaining stake in Lovefilm DVD service
- Steve Jobs Taking Leave of Absence From Apple
Remember to check out today’s sponsor, ScreenCastsONLINE, For excellent Mac based tutorials.