Joined by Matt from MattsMacintosh we discuss Google copying Bing, Apple and their policy on water damaged iPod’s and Android’s Honeycomb event.
Topics talked about today:
- iOS now accounts for 2% of global web browsing traffic, Chrome rounds the 10% mark
- Google accuses Bing of ‘copying’ its search results
- The Daily iPad ‘newspaper’ launches, $.99 weekly or $39.99 per year
- Microsoft warning over browser security flaw
- Apple Changes Policy on Water-Damaged iPods
- Skype To Hire 350 People in 2011
- Microsoft profits flat despite strong Kinect sales
- Sony scores against PlayStation 3 hacker
- Orange customers of Everything Everywhere get mobile payments
Remember to check out today’s sponsor, ScreenCastsONLINE, For excellent Mac based tutorials.