Researches create two 100 terabit per second optical connections, Will Apple begin to use ARM Processors in future laptops? Android remains the king of the smartphone Market and Apple closes in on Nokia for World’s Top Smartphone Vendor.
Topics talked about today:
- Apple Continues to Close on Nokia for Title of World’s Top Smartphone Vendor
- Will Apple move from Intel to ARM Processors in Future Laptops?
- Android Remains King Of The Smartphone Market, Increases Share To 35%
- Spotify comes to the iPod
- Hacker group Anonymous denies Sony attack
- Sony warns of almost 25 million extra user detail theft
- Sony offers free Debix identify theft protection for PSN and Qriocity hack victims in US
- Researchers create two 100 terabit per second optical connections