Apple has more cash than the US Government, 90 second sound previews finally begin rolling out internationally, 48 hours of footage is uploaded to YouTube every minute and promoted tweets are set to appear in your Twitter Timeline.
Topics talked about today:
- Apple Finally Begins Rolling Out 90-Second Song Previews In International iTunes Stores
- Spotify sued over music streaming technology
- 48 hours of footage uploaded to YouTube every minute
- Have we found the iPhone 5?
- Promoted Tweets Set To Appear in Your Twitter Timeline
- Apple has more cash than the US Government
- Millions hit in South Korean hack
- BBC launches global iPlayer app
- BT ordered to block links to Newzbin 2 website