Verizon says it’ll charge Netflix interconnection fees regardless of the FCC’s ruling, Microsoft takes on tech scammers and Blackberry experience another revenue slide.
Topics talked about today:
- Facebook is dropping in Popularity with Teens Again, Study Shows
- Verizon says it’ll still charge Netflix interconnection fees no matter what the FCC decides
- Microsoft takes on tech scammers
- Blackberry in revenue slide
- Apple defeats $1bn case over iTunes
From MunchTech, have a Happy and Merry Christmas!