More than one iPhone, the new Apple Watch and poor security practices aren’t because of open-source software.
- Google.com was registered 20 years ago today [Link]
- Equifax CEO Hired a Music Major as the Company’s Chief Security Officer [Link]
- Chrome will no longer autoplay content with sound in January 2018 [Link]
- Uber is under federal investigation for spying on Lyft drivers [Link]
Topics talked about today:
- Apple’s September Keynote [Link]
- Don’t blame open-source software for poor security practices [Link]